Imagine having a clear insight into your packaging costs for quoting onto your clients?
Imagine not having to worry about how you're going to package a bespoke product each time you make a new one?
Imagine not having to worry about possible damages or site returns due to poorly packaged goods and the cost/downtime that brings?
Meet our Project Support Service!
Born from many hard-learnt lessons by our customers who didn't understand the true packaging cost for a particular project, and therefore could not cost the project accurately.
Our Project Support Service has three main components:
- Understand the Project and the Products being supplied.
- Suggest and trial ways of packing the goods.
- Quote for the entire project and/or per section of the project as desired.
This service is FOC and centred around resolving two key things for those building bespoke products for the construction industry:
- Reducing damages for bespoke products as they go through the production stages and install.
- Provide a clear cost summary so that you as the manufacturer can provide an accurate quote to your clients.
A key focus of this service is to reduce packaging wastage. Plastic Packaging Taxes and more consumer concerns about carbon efficiency are forcing businesses to reduce packaging usage and waste. We help you do this while making sure your goods stay well-protected – saving you money along the way
Now, you're probably wondering how this works with a real-life scenario:
- Contact Westmount Packaging and inform us of a new project being quoted for and that you require our Project Support Service.
- We visit your uction site or client site and take down the necessary details of what's involved in the production, packaging, transit and installation stages of the project for each core product.
- Our in-house technical team assess the best packaging materials and methods of packing and report back to you.
- If necessary we trial the suggested packing methods with your products, to ensure everything works as it should.
- Once the packing method has been approved, a quote will be provided for all the products required.
- Once the quote has been approved, the orders are placed and materials delivered.
This process should take no more than 5-7 working days to complete, up to the placement of orders. Many products are available for fast delivery from stock.
So, why not start the journey with our Project Support Service today - contact our helpful team and we'll provide you with the necessary details.